ELEARNING ENVIRONMENTAL TRAINING COURSES
Environmental training courses have many benefits, for instance:
- Teaching your staff about resource use, which can lead to reduced costs.
- Educating your staff about environmental risks to reduce incidents.
- Enhancing your company’s reputation.
- Helping you to comply with the law.
- Demonstrating your commitment to the environment.
- Meeting corporate and environmental goals.
Our online environmental training courses are aimed at all levels of staff, regardless of their level of experience and education. Chartered environmentalists and waste managers develop each of our on-line courses. As a result, our experienced trainers will help you to minimise your environmental impact by improving your workforce’s environmental skills.
BESPOKE ENVIRONMENTAL TRAINING
You can also contact email@example.com to hear more about our bespoke environmental courses for your organisation. We have a broad range of experience delivering bespoke environmental and waste training courses, which means that we can tailor the course requirements to your company’s needs. Our learning topics include:
- Environmental Awareness
- Compliance with Waste and Environmental Regulations
- Environmental Permit/Licence Compliance
- Waste Duty of Care Requirements
- Waste Minimisation
- Environmental Management Systems
- Environmental Incident Prevention
Our approach is to engage with all employees so that we tailor our delivery to their role, level of education and experience. Therefore, this ensures that delegates remain engaged and learning goals are achieved. Above all, our trainers are highly experienced, approachable and have experience working with waste and environmental sector training bodies and regulators.
We can deliver our bespoke courses in a range of formats:
- Online with live delivery from one of our experienced trainers
- Downloadable with interactive elements, using industry standard technology
- Face to face within your workplace
We can advise on the most effective method of delivery for your company.
“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”
― Dr. Seuss